Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sticky or stickiness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sticky may refer to:
- Sticky Fingaz or Sticky (born 1973), nickname of the US rapper and actor Kirk Jones
- Adhesion, the tendency of dissimilar particles or surfaces to cling to one another
- Sticky mat, an adhesive mat used in cleanrooms to lessen contamination from footwear
- Sticky note, a generic term for a Post-it note or competitor
- Sticky bit, a user ownership access-right flag that can be assigned to files and directories on Unix systems
- Sticky session, see Load balancing (computing)#Persistence
- Sticky thread, an internet forum thread deemed important
- Stick (disambiguation)
- Stickies (disambiguation)
- Sticky Fingers (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Sticky
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sticky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.